Shipping & Returns Policy
Our goal is to get you the supplies you need to make you successful as quickly as possible and with as few issues as possible. Here are our policies related to shipping.
- All prices are listed exclusive of any tax and shipping charges.
- We ship anywhere in to the continental United States. Please contact us to check availability to other countries.
- All bar stool orders include free shipping anywhere in the continental US. Apparal is simple flat-rate shipping at a rate of $5 for your first item and $2/per additional item
- If items arrive damaged and unusable we will arrange pickup of the damaged items (if necessary) and delivery of a new item.
- All items, plus taxes, and shipping if applicable must be paid in full before the order gets shipped or delivered.
- Large orders are delivered via truck freight. You can arrange your own, once your order is ready, or we can handle it from our end.
- We can on request, provide our own delivery trucks for anywhere within approximately 12 hours of our home base near Attica, (East-Central) Michigan.
- Lead times can vary. In-stock items can often be shipped out within 3 business days. Large and custom orders average 4 to 6 weeks.
- Please send us a Custom Quote Request before ordering for an accurate estimate.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to return or exchange your item(s) within 30 days of the delivery date, with proof of purchase and photos of the issues and/or damages. Note that returns or exchanges are not accepted for custom orders. Other exclusions may apply. Contact us for details.
Upon return, your item will first be inspected before issuing a refund. Exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with applicable laws. Shipping and delivering fees are non-refundable with the exception of manufacturer defects or transit damage. Customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping unless the product is damaged or has manufacturing defects.
ProRustics Home & Furnishings reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the client.